Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Dress Photoshoot

There has been an uproar demanding photographs of me in my Easter dress. Here is a little photographic engagement on which we embarked during the holiday. I do not have much commentary for these beautiful photographs, as I was mostly happy during the shoot. I will commence, starting with a photograph of the back of the dress.











Behind every beautiful photograph of me, however, there are many less-attractive photographs. Here are a few.

"It is exceedingly bright."


"If only I was not surrounded by grass I could escape from this torture."

"Lalalaaaa..."


"Ugh, Dad, are you done yet?"


"I am finished with this lamb. May I remove it now?"


"Oh, this is very...wait..."


"Is there something else on top of my head?"

No comments:

Post a Comment