Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Busy Life of a Toddler

Sometime after I began utilizing walking as my primary means of transportation I was reclassified as a toddler. Mommy, however, still refers to me as a baby occasionally, which is exceedingly confusing. I know not the meaning of said classification, but I do know that I have been far more mobile as of late, which means I can act exactly like Mommy and Daddy by moving objects from one place to another all day. I apologize that Daddy did not acquire all of my operations in this motion photograph as I had been working on transporting this notforellie across the living room for a unit of time Mommy and Daddy say was half an hour before this began. I am also told this is fifteen minutes of work in three minutes' time, which all seems to be gibberish to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment