Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Nature Photography Day

Mommy and Daddy took me on a walk upon a substance known commonly as a boardwalk yesterday. I found it so fascinating that I could not help but ride as depicted below.


The only exception for my perfected means of riding in my pram was the few instances I became aware of my parents behind me, which was honestly no more comfortable than my usual position...



...or if I saw birdies.

"Whoooaaaa, biiiirrdiiieeeess!"

Apparently the purpose of said walk was to photograph nature. Daddy, however, apparently wasted his time photographing the boardwalk and a tower. While I am still coming to understand the world, I doubt these structures were natural.



"From my analysis, Daddy, I can safely say that this does not appear to be a natural formation."

This formation, while quite odd, still made for a beautiful setting for a beautiful photograph of myself in which Mommy and Daddy were kind enough to join me.



Soon after that photograph, though, water began to fall from the sky like it does at the splash pad, and flash photographs were being taken in quite quick successions, followed by roars. I did not appreciate this portion of the outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment