Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Parade of [Me Through] Homes

Mommy and Daddy paraded me through many palaces yesterday. I must say that while I quite often refer to abodes as castles and palaces (because, as I am a princess and must live in one myself, all of these other residences most definitely fit the description) these particular edifices were beyond any inside of which that I have previously been. I know not why someone would let others wander through their homes. I mean to say that I know why my adoring populace would allow me to be admitted into their homes, but I know why they would let commoners do the same. Mommy and Daddy and I conversed often about aspects that we wished to have in our own future palaces, yet they frequently became distracted with trivial aspects, such as colors (beside pink) and the kitchen. I, however, was more intrigued by more consequential matters, as detailed in photographs below.

"Yes, I do believe this dungeon would be quite adequate for detaining scallywags such as that nefarious vacuum or you two whenever you attempt to place me inside of my crib. Your cell will be right here, Mommy."


"Oh. My. Is that a turret yonder?"


"Whoever may view this photograph, please hear my plea! Obtain one of these palaces for my possession so that I may be saved from this impoverished lifestyle! May I implore that it be this one in particular? It has a stage, hiding places, a library, and a stage with princess dresses! This was the castle in which I was meant to reside!"


No comments:

Post a Comment