Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Necklaces

I have a strong penchant for necklaces. They are such regal attire, and yet I am not allowed any of my own. I find this exceedingly hypocritical, as Mommy is permitted to wear necklaces. 

Here I am, admiring Mommy's necklace...

...then claiming it as my own...

...and finally attempting to free it from her possession.

Sadly, each attempt results in me being in a closer proximity to Mommy, which she mistakes as an attempt a cuddle. She is incorrigible. 

As I am not allowed my own jewelry, it is up to me to attempt to create my own out of all that I can find by wrapping them around the back of my neck. This does not last long in most cases for reasons I am incapable of understanding, but for some reason Daddy took this photograph of me attempting to turn one of his socks into a necklace before removing it from my grasp.


No comments:

Post a Comment