Thursday, July 16, 2015

Packing Up the Palace

I know not the reason for this sudden occurrence, but I awoke one day to find many objects within the palace being placed into boxes. 

You are going to remove me from within this box before you close it, are you not?


Three of the GrandServants arrived as well to assist in the process. While I was excited for their presence, it also marked a new policy which forbade me from utilizing my newly discovered talent of walking in the family room. I know not the reason for the restriction and was not fond of the decision.

I have gained a penchant as of late for fitting myself into spaces barely large enough to accommodate my body.

I received this poor treatment despite the fact that I was doing all within my power to assist by removing objects from the boxes before they were sealed. Thus I was forced to watch helplessly as all of our belongings were hauled off to a large box attached to my GrandDaddyServant's truck. If it was not for a GrandMommyServant who was constantly willing to play, I know not what I would have done!


No comments:

Post a Comment