Monday, June 22, 2015

Returning to a Location to Which I Have Never Been

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to a whole new place to which they attempted to have me believe I had been before. They even manufactured a false unit of measure they entitled eleven months to detail how long it had been since we had visited this location, and doctored some photographs in order to persuade me, but I know better.






I certainly would have recalled a place with such interesting wildlife. I saw a wide variety of species, from chipmunks to quackquacks to children.


"A princess must remain hydrated!"

"I am Princess Ellie, and I approve this advertisement for water."

"I am so silly."

"I quite enjoy the scenery, Mommy!"

"What, pray tell, was that splash in the water?"

"A fishy? Such as those in the aquarium? You allow those to roam free?"

"Children!"

"Are these the runes of an ancient civilization?"

"Gasp! Is that a little boy? What an unflattering position this is for him to see me!"

This is one of the chipmunks we saw.

Apparently we must always obtain new family portraits wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment