Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Snuggling

I must admit to you a secret in the strictest confidence. Ever since my latest experimentation with seeking emancipation through walking, I have become overcome with a great fear regarding actually achieving my independence. As such, I have abandoned any plans of walking and instead regressed to cuddling, an activity for which, as you well know, I have never been especially fond. Yet I have a strange feeling regarding Mommy and Daddy which I cannot adequately describe. Could it be love? Nay, that is far too strong and naive of an emotion for royalty. We shall settle for now with extreme contentedness. I know not what lies in my future if I leave this content life. I know of no options aside from emancipation or remaining unable to walk. So for now, I shall reassure my parental units of my loyalty to them via cuddling while I seek a solution. 

"Why must you-

-photograph this-

-supreme lapse-

-of judgment?"

I knew not you captured this moment, Daddy! Now people will falsely believe I enjoy cuddling!

I suppose I am fond of these jesters.



No comments:

Post a Comment