Friday, June 26, 2015

Tour Guide

I have decided that it is time that I am the one to indicate obvious facts to my oblivious caretakers whilst upon hikes. Daddy calls this "being a tour guide," which is a title I will accept as it is much kinder than the explanation I gave in the previous sentence.

"Over here you shall see grass. Fun fact about grass: it tickles."


"There appears to be nothing here."


"Nevermind, something moved. I believe it to be some sort of miniature dragon. We may depart."


"This is a flower."


"Let us consider this flower."


"If you will direct your attention upon yon mountain, you will note that it is a mountain."


"When did we obtain mountains in this region?"


All good tour guides dance at some point.


 I did not see this bird, as Mommy and Daddy attempted to indicate its presence, but as I was livid for them attempting to overtake my position as tour guide, I refused to look upon it.


No comments:

Post a Comment