Monday, June 15, 2015

I Do Have High Regard for My Cousin

It has become apparent that there have been many entries into my diary which convey a certain uncaring disinterest in my poor Cousin Hendrick, as displayed by the many times I have spoken of how I mistreat him. The photograph below details such a time.


Do not be misled: I thoroughly appreciate my cousin, and his emotions, just not as highly as my own. Every time I see him, I get quite excited, as I did today when we met for brunch.


As you can clearly see, there are no hard feelings from him, either. We do get along quite well, and this changes little, even when I, not a moment after this photograph was taken, attempted to explore his mouth with my fingers much as I am doing here. So please, dear citizens of my great kingdom, do not believe me to be anything other than the most benevolent cousin, just as I am your benevolent monarch. Now, kindly pay your benevolent monarch your taxes in the way of food, specifically of the chocolate variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment