Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Piggy

As you well know, I am not wont to cuddle with others. I care not for the trivial matters of expressing affection by forcing oneself within the all-too-close proximity of another - unless, that is, if it is to smash my face into the face of another. More on that later. For now, however, I would care for you to understand that I do not snuggle unless it is under extreme duress, exhaustion, dollies to comfort them, or Little Piggy. Mommy and Daddy claim that they only grabbed Little Piggy as it was close in order to appease my complaints whilst attempting to rest, but I know that it was fate, for I sleep best with her and my sleep sack, the latter of which I refuse to sleep without. I am forever grateful for such a compassionate sleeping aide. 





I never wake up this happy without my sleep sack and Little Piggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment