Sunday, June 28, 2015

Exceedingly Hot Weather

The weather has been of an excessively high temperature as of late. I know not the reason for this, but I have not been appreciative for the heat. Mommy and Daddy keep me very content whilst inside my mansion, yet whenever we exit I am faced with air which is not at an appropriate degree acceptable to one as precious as myself. Luckily, there is an invention entitled "Air Conditioning" of which I am particularly fond. This is a device which creates cold wind. As I am already fascinated with wind, and appreciate being comfortable, I find this an especially wonderful idea. I would give whomever invented it an honorable smirk followed by a quick turning of my head if I were to ever meet him or her. It is the highest honor this Benevolent Monarch can give.



No comments:

Post a Comment