Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sharing and Giving Are Not Natural to Me

Mommy and Daddy and I took part in something that I did not quite understand. We wrote on these signs and then took a picture of them. Daddy came up with what to write on mine, and Mommy wrote it. I had nothing to do with it, and I was not pleased.


I was much dissatisfied with my sign. Can you tell?

It appears that this was some sort of attempt to spread the word about Jesus as I talked about in my last post. That sounds wonderful, but there are two issues which I have with this particular endeavor.
Number One: I do not share, and I do not give. Other people share gifts with me, and by share, I mean relinquish to my possession. That is how a monarchy works; do not blame me, blame the system I have instituted.
Number Two: I am the most benevolent monarch there is, or ever could be. All those who believe otherwise are welcome to leave my kingdom. Pay no mind to the fact that that will be exceptionally difficult as the world is my kingdom. I could not be any more benevolent nor monarchical. I am the peak of congeniality and graciousness, and that is why I can demand you all to give me more presents, attention, and food. In fact, all would be wonderful to have in my possession at this very moment, if you do not mind kindly delivering them to my current residence. Thank you. And you are welcome.

Just as a miniature postscript, I would like to reaffirm that I love Jesus as much as any 7-month-old can, and that is why I ended up being willing to write this post. I say this in order to assuage any of your fears of sacrilege regarding such a sardonic entry such as this one.
Also, Daddy says to visit this link to learn more about the signs: christmas.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment