Monday, December 8, 2014

Never Fear, BatPrincess is Here!

Today, I was whisked away from my Daddy. My Mommy and I are going to see my GrandServants as well as some friends in Washington. I was again forced to endure a flight. I do not know why my parents believe that sitting in a loud room that tilts adds anything to my experience.


Me happily chewing on Eli the Elephant, completely unaware of the torture I am about to face.

As soon as the flight started making all of its loud noises and started moving, I began loudly protesting the villainous flight to which I was being subjected. My complaining was especially vehement, more so than my normal protestations. I eventually grew so exhausted that I fell asleep. When I woke up and found myself still in the flight, I abandoned my verbal objections and succumbed to the idea that I must, of necessity, suffer my anguish in silence. It was all worth it, as I am now being surrounded by four GrandServants. I have not seen the ones of the Gates genus for quite a long time. It was nice to chat with them, get reacquainted, and allow them to get accustomed to caring for my needs at all times.
Daddy will be joining us soon, he just had to take care of a few things, which I believe is just an ambiguous hint at him getting me more toys, as giving me presents seems to be at the heart of this Christmas Season.

Before we left, however, we had some pictures taken of us to prove we are superheroes.

Keeping the streets safe.

"Oh, well, hello there admiring citizens!"

Greetings from the BatFamily!

Another proof of my superhuman abilities was earlier this day when my parents took me to get yet another shot. I did not scream, cry, or even tear up. I know that this sounds impossible, but it must be proof that I am divinely appointed to be your Benevolent Monarch. I am sure, however, that none of you needed that proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment