Monday, January 19, 2015

An Apology for the Absence from My Daddy, the Court Jester

I apologize, faithful citizens of the world, for not writing any entries for quite awhile. My lazy Daddy has been too "busy" "looking for jobs," "going to school," and "spending time with me and Mommy and other family members and friends" to write for me. I know, I should punish him for his insolence, but he is just too entertaining. I cannot help but laugh at anything he does! His ridiculous facial hair, hysterical voice, and the teething toys he wears in front of his eyes amounts to the best source of comedy I have ever witnessed.


While jumping is typically a boring enterprise, Daddy makes it uproarious.

All he has to do is walk towards me to make me laugh endlessly.

I also love that he lets me take what he calls "selfies" on the Magic Mirror he keeps in his pocket.


I am positive that all of you would like to know what I have been doing for the past month. Please be vigilant in awaiting more entries to my diary detailing my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment