Friday, December 12, 2014

Apparently There is a Tree

As I have mentioned before, dangly toys (from what I understand that is the technical name for them) are the most interesting toys. 


"Whoooaaaa... These are incredible..."

I have recently discovered, however, that as part of celebrating this thing called Christmas, people install coniferous trees into their living spaces and then covers them with a plethora of exceedingly enticing toys.

"This is very pretty...but I fail to understand its import."

I can only assume that this is just another present I have received for this Season of Giving to Me. For some reason, however, it is being called a Christmas Tree, which makes me think that this arrangement is temporary. Which is a shame, as I have not yet discovered how to insert the hot illuminated bulbs nor the spiky green thingies into my mouth. Not that I believe that I would enjoy placing either of those objects on my tongue, but I should have the right to do so if I feel so inclined.



No comments:

Post a Comment