Thursday, December 4, 2014

Spoiled Rotten

My GrandServants just left. I am pretty upset about this. For what seemed to be a very long time, they pampered me and waited on me hand and foot. And with feet as cute as these, can you blame them?

Daddy says that my legs appear as if I'm dancing like a ballerina when I am in my jumperoo. I do not know what a ballerina is, but they should be thankful to be considered as graceful as me.

As you could see from my previous posts, my GrandServants did an exquisite job at paying nearly ceaseless attention to me. Now that they are gone, I am being expected to go back to allowing my parents to do necessary chores instead of playing with me incessantly. I let them know this whenever they look somewhere other than at me or are farther away from me than I deem appropriate. 

I miss receiving the constant attention I deserve!

I have also obtained the habit of voicing my disappointment whenever they take a toy away from me (remember, all things in life are my toys). I had never done this before, but viewed it in other citizens of similar height. 

"Why are you crying?"

"Hmm, maybe I should start crying at inopportune moments for my parents as well..."

They did, however, leave me with some presents, like these pajamas and this hat. I did my best to model them like all of the models I saw in stores when we went shopping last weekend. The secret to modeling is to not look as if you are pleased to be modeling.

I love these clothes but I will pretend to not love them for the sake of this picture.

Or if you do look happy while modeling, ensure that you do not appear too happy.

This slight smirk really accentuates my dress's ability to accentuate my cuteness.

These outfits, however, do not make up for their loss. Or, more importantly, the fact that my parental units have not replaced them with other servants. Perhaps they will eventually realize that they must hire new servants to serve me while I act indifferent.

See, Grandpa? This is how it works: you stare at me while I stare at this. Do not attempt to upset the status quo.



No comments:

Post a Comment