Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Servants Deserve Some Applause

I have already stated that I will not perform tricks for others like some sort of jester. There are times, however, when one must acquiesce to the demands of terrorists in order to preserve the semblance of tranquility. These terrorists were my family, and they would smack their hands together in my face and encourage me to do the same. The whole ordeal startled me so much every time that they clapped that I felt it requisite for me to start mirroring their obnoxious behavior to convince them that they were allowed to leave me alone. Now I have found the action of applauding enjoyable enough for me to do it on all sorts of occasions, and the servants seem to enjoy it so much that they clap their hands for joy and say "Yaaay!"


Applauding GrandMommyServant Gates

Applauding GrandDaddyServant Gates

Applauding the performers in the Magic Box as the audience in the Magic Box applauds

Applauding my toys

Applauding Mommy

Why do this trick and not others? It shows appreciation for all that they do for me, raises their morale, and thus causes them to want to do more for me. You're welcome, kind servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment