Sunday, December 21, 2014

An Existential Crisis in Seattle

Again, I was able to meet up with my cousins to take a trip into Seattle, a large city. This trip reminded me just how large of a responsibility it is to be the monarch for so many citizens, and it made me tired very quickly. I was still delightful, however, although I did not appreciate the plethora of layers I was forced to wear.


"Mommy, Cousin Hendrick's parents don't make him dress this way! Cousin Hendrick's parents truly love him."


"I am so comfortable it is uncomfortable. My life is a paradox. What is life? Who am I??"


The worst parts (even worse than that aforementioned existential crisis) were the mittens.


Notice that they are mocking my vain attempts to hold the paper. And why does he take the paper, and not the gloves?

It was still an enjoyable trip. however, as I was able to see a little train and some really fancy gingerbread castles. I do not know what gingerbread is, but it sure is ornate. I believe I need a much larger gingerbread castle of my own to live in.

"Whoa, that is a very miniature locomotive."

"Daddy how do they find such little people for such a minute train?"

"How is it that such little people can deserve such a more elaborate palace than me? Am I really the Princess of Quite-A-Lot?"


No comments:

Post a Comment