Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Check Out This Gates' Pearly Whites

These odd teeth growths that I am suffering from inside of my mouth are just becoming increasingly prolific and prominent. Here, let me try to show them to you.


That did not work out as well as I would have liked. Here are some pictures.

"I have a tooth right here."

"And one right here, too...."

"They keep coming!"

"Do you think that the misery will ever end?"

So far, it has not. I have at least six teeth right now, four across the top and the two on the bottom which I have had for awhile. I know I have shown you this picture before, but it shows my teeth really well.

I am happy for other reasons, not because of these sharp growths out of my gums.

One benefit, however, is that Mommy and Daddy are letting me eat foods they sadistically withheld from me previously.

"I think I might love you, too, Mommy! But solely because you are feeding me this banana."


No comments:

Post a Comment