Friday, February 27, 2015

Winter Adventure in Pink

Mommy and Daddy and I went on a walk in the cold winter air recently. They bundled me up very warmly and comfortably, which I did not appreciate. I very much like the style of the outfit, as it is pink, but I do not like the low mobility it provides. I feel constrained. A princess must be free. I protested by refusing to attempt to move. Thus, I was carried about as if I was an extra piece of clothing. 


I did enjoy the outing, however, and I, of course, looked extremely stylish. Yet does any of my readers perchance know what a Cheshire cat is? Or why Daddy said I looked like "A Pink Nightmare", and Mommy kept saying "I can't put my arms down"? I do not understand.



Daddy and I about to go down the slide. I was disinterested in such trivial pursuits.

I am smiling. No, the smile is not hidden behind the outfit; I am smiling on the inside.

I slid and could not get up.


Daddy and I then went on this odd contraption which slid us from one place to another. Again, I was disinterested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment