Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Blame Daddy for My Hair

Photographs have been presented to you in the past of how my hair is not particularly attractive when I awake from a nap. Mommy and Daddy insist on showing you, although I do not appreciate it.


"Daddy? Why do you have your camera out?"


"I know you would not dare allow the rest of the world to view these photographs!"


"Oh, you will? Oh, I do not like that..."

So, in retaliation to my parents, I present to you two photographs of them when they were a little older than I am.. The first is of Daddy after, he is sure, an extreme amount of brushing of his hair. It appears that I have inherited that unlucky trait from him.


"Hi, I am Daddy, and I will curse my daughter with thick hair which she will apparently appreciate when she is older blah blah blah." -Me 

Luckily, however, I inherited Mommy's good looks to counterbalance this ludicrous hair my Daddy decided to bestow upon me.

Compare this to photograph 2 above.

No comments:

Post a Comment