Wednesday, February 25, 2015

How to Sit in a Throne

One must always sit in a throne in a manner in which that makes one's feet immediately accessible. From my experience, most of my citizens are doing this incorrectly. Let me demonstrate the precise method for sitting in a throne (or chair, for all who are not of royal lineage).


Note the ease of access I have to my toesies.



This technique is just as easy to accomplish in a mobile throne, as well.

Mommy and Daddy keep expecting me to keep my legs bound beneath bars while seated. When will they learn that my limbs must be unbound at all times? I am a princess, and, as such, should be free to sit as I please.

I pray that my post was most beneficial to my faithful readers, and hope to see each of you sitting in a more appropriate fashion in our future encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment