Thursday, February 19, 2015

Giving Kisses

Mommy's birthday was awhile ago, and so, for her birthday, I decided to give her the most ironic gift I could imagine: a kiss. I wanted her to know how annoying it is to have somebody shove their mouth up against her face. Sadly, she did not comprehend the protest. 



Now I just keep attacking to try to help her understand. So far it has not worked.


Kissy kissy!

Well, there was one kiss she did not appreciate, but that is because I bit her, so that does not count.

Me, teething on Mommy's nose.

I know she is smiling in this poorly framed photograph, but that is only due to the fact that she smiles when she is in pain. I do not understand.
I have only given Daddy kisses once, though, because his beard is not very pleasant to kiss. I do not know how Mommy does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment