Tuesday, November 11, 2014

House of Helton Day 2: Lions, Tigers, and Bearcats! Oh My!

The next day we went to a place where they had all sorts of interesting animals called a Conservator's Center. It was more delightful than a zoo, mostly because I was carried around and could see the animals and not pushed in a stroller. I liked the lions. Others seemed sort of scared of them, but I wasn't. Who would eat a princess? I must say, I was sort of jealous of their freedom to lay around on the ground while I had to be carried. The ground did not look comfortable, especially for animals as regal as the lions. I will talk to my parents about getting some cribs installed for those big kitties.


I'm working on my roar. Oh I just can't wait to be Queen.

We also saw tigers, which look much like lions but with a different clothing style, and bearcats, which looked like a mixture of the kitties at my Gates Grandparents' house and the doggies at Cari and James'. It is a weird combination. Daddy forgot his camera, his sole job besides carrying me, feeding me, and typing for me, so I made sure to deduct his daily wages of eye contact for that misdeed.

That night, more people visited Cari and James' house just to admire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment