Monday, August 7, 2017

Swim Class Graduation

Swim class is now over. I learned some valuable lessons while there:

-I love relaxing in the pool, but that is not considered "swimming."
-Swimming is only enjoyable for a little less than the class took place.
-I prefer Mommy to Daddy when swimming, which works well since My Dear Sister preferred Daddy
-Swimming is best when nobody is telling you what to do.
-Toys do not go in the gutter around the edge of the pool.
-It is very tempting to put toys in the gutter around the edge of the pool.
-I do not like being put on my back in the pool.
-Everyone gets really excited whenever I wave my arms in the water while kicking my legs, but it takes far more concentration than I'm willing to waste on it.
-I could sit on that flat, green, foam, floating ducky all day.
-Pool water is disgusting but addictive.

There are also some things that I hope my parents have learned:

-You can say "kick" all you want, but I will kick as quickly as I feel like it.
-When I say that I want to get out, I want to get out.
-Please stop throwing my ducky away from me and expecting me to swim to it. I will spite you by no longer caring about the ducky.
-Please cease telling me to blow bubbles. I do not know what that means, and you know it will always result in me licking the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment