Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Road Trip Day 4: Bigger Doggy

The next day we went to church, after having the obligatory breakfast and bottle.


It was not our congregation, but it all felt very similar, with the exception that nobody tried to force me to go to nursery. We then took a big group picture before packing up our belongings, eating, and, yet again, climbing into our carriage and leaving. I slept most of this span of the trip, so I can report very little on it. When we arrived at our new location, I found myself surrounded by innumerable boys, toys, and one dog, quite larger than the last one that spurned me. This one was far more appreciative of my presence, which I, in turn, appreciated. MDS, while dear to me, did not always obey the wishes of our parents, and I did my best to tell her the errors of her ways when she did so. I do that, sometimes, when I find her being disobedient. If I do not tell Mommy and Daddy when she is doing something wrong, who will? On this night, when we did go to bed, MDS and I were laid down to rest in the room with the toys. This took me a couple tries until I felt comfortable sleeping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment