Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Road Trip Day 2: No Time to Siesta...

The next morning we awoke and, while Mommy and Daddy got ready, MDS and I watched a wondrous show called "Sesame Street." Unlike humans with inappropriate limbs, those Muppets can do no wrong. 


We all went back into the car and began driving again. The drive was longer than the day before, but it was far more enjoyable. I was more appreciative of toys, specifically one that allows me to draw. Unlike the day before, when I lost the writing utensil for the device, a string was tied to keep the utensil attached to the device. I did not appreciate this restriction until I put it in my mouth and found it to have a flavor Daddy called "minty." I was awoken from an eventual slumber to find myself in a strange house full of people, a couple of babies simultaneously younger and larger than me, a doggy, and a bunch of bite size items that, collectively, are called a puzzle. The latter, I was informed, I was not allowed to masticate. Refusing to be told what to do, I was still able to nibble off a little piece. It was disgusting, but worth it. The doggy, while enticing, voiced its disinterest in me in no uncertain terms, and it took me a while to wish to accost it once again. I spent a good amount of the day just exploring the house. We went swimming which, much like the swimming at Grandma's house, was just walking around in some water. We only played for a while, though, until a loud roar came rolling over the mountain, marking the time for our swim time to end. I fell asleep with little fuss that night after sitting up with Mommy for a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment