Thursday, August 31, 2017

Road Trip Day 6: Hitting the Slots

I woke up early the next morning, much earlier than Mommy or Daddy would have liked. This did mean, however, that I got a nap in the morning, for which I was grateful. After my nap, we went and got french fries, burgers, and a shake. Mommy and Daddy tried to have us eat this in the car. This was a tactical error on their parts. We went and visited some boys who showed us the first few scenes of Moana and built a large tower. One of them was especially interesting, and played with me much of the time we were there.





Later, we went to eat at a house owned by Grandma's Sister. I know this, as her relationship to us was explained multiple times to MDS. Their house was fascinating, as it had a huge, bright, shiny cash register and kitties. I spent the evening chasing the kitties, which meant that I mostly stared at them under the bed and meowed at them. I always do my best to speak their language, but they never seem very appreciative.


I got up once that night, but only briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment