Friday, July 14, 2017

Swim Class

I believe that Mommy and Daddy have recognized my proclivity for pool swimming while we were at the beach, for with the return back to our other home, I have been immediately accepted into a new program for learning how to swim. I, of course, have little use for learning how to swim, as I know it already, but I always acquiesce for a moment to their constant demands to kick my feet, just to prove that I can. Otherwise, I spend the class time relaxing in the pool and chewing on a duck. I take the class with My Dear Sister, who has improved tremendously, and Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy, I must assume, are not proficient swimmers, as they do not even attempt any of the instructions as given by the teacher. Perhaps I should do more to teach them the proper form, but it is just more fun to relax and enjoy the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment