Monday, August 28, 2017

Desertion Day 4: Zoo

Grandparents took MDS and me to the zoo the next day. We saw many things, including a giant set of teeth that led me to wish to never meet the creature from whence they came, little birds that were more appropriately sized, and many other wondrous creatures.



After the zoo, I came back to my grandparents' house and slept. When I awoke again, I did my best to empty their pool, one cup at a time.



When Daddy came home, we were, again, overjoyed.



After some demanding on my part, we were allowed to play outside while Daddy cooked us dinner.



After dinner, we were introduced to "creamcicles." I approved.



We then watched "The Jungle Book" at the request of MDS. I began feeling unwell during this time, as you can tell by the picture below.



I was found to have something called a fever, which means little to me besides "sick," and was given medication and extra cuddles. I did not mind.




Mommy came home the next day. I was overjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment