Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Road Trip Day 3: ...Time to Fiesta!

I slept all night, awaking to find us still in the house, with Mommy, Daddy, and MDS all in the room together. We ate breakfast after Mommy and Daddy showered, and I was subjected to wearing this hat. At least there was a balloon.


Our first task was to go on a walk. This consisted of MDS and me being strapped into our stroller and not being allowed to walk. It was hot, and, as always, there was not enough water. There is never enough water. I love water. I could always drink water. If I could constantly be drinking water, I would reach nirvana. The only highlight of this walk was when one of the residents of the house pushed us and his son as fast as he could. The speed was able to distract me from the fact I only had a single large bottle of water for a brief period of time.


We then went to eat at a restaurant. Restaurants are impeccable at making people wait to eat. As a princess, I should be given what I want when I want it, unless I am distracted adequately by water. They brought me water, and I was briefly distracted from my desire for food. We then went home and I slept. When I awoke, we again went swimming. This time, though, we actually went swimming. As there were no teachers present to enforce my swimming, I felt no need to do much more than relax in the arms of my parents. After swimming, we went to a park where we ate and listened to music. The music was quite beautiful, and I danced to it with all my heart until I saw a doggy in the distance and just had to go say hi. After five or so attempts to build up my courage to approach the doggy, Daddy eventually joined me and tap danced with me on a tiny stage we found.


We rode a vehicle called a bus back to our cars, and while I struggled some falling asleep that night, MDS helped me calm down by talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment