Monday, August 28, 2017

Desertion Day 3: Car Wash

The next day went much like the others, with us being cared for by Grandmothers and Daddy picking us up at the end of the day. As always, we took turns singing about how glad we are when Daddy comes home and giving him kisses. Then we were swept off to a wondrous place called a car wash. While slightly frightening, I enjoyed watching ourselves get covered in bubbles and washed by what I can only assume were giant Muppet monsters (It was hard to see for sure through the bubbles). We then came home and had pizza, and my name was mysteriously changed to Raphael. If nothing else, I have learned from MDS that names are fluid, fickle things, as mine changes regularly from Ada to Ariel to Sweetie Bell to Blossom to "the one in the red shirt." After pizza, MDS pushed me some in the spinny chair.





No comments:

Post a Comment