Friday, July 17, 2015

On the Road

Boxes populated our abode and the grounds outside for a long stretch of time. Then one day, with all of us clad in colors described as patriotic (which is ridiculous because their Benevolent Monarch is only interested in pink), we piled into vehicles and departed our castle never to return. I am still nonplussed as to the reason for us leaving, but while I was unaware of what was happening while we were moving, I have come to fully appreciate the decision for reasons I will detail in future posts.

"Why are we photographing ourselves in front of our empty castle?"

"Mommy, why are all of my belongings contained within this gigantic metal box?

I had fun riding in the back with Daddy.

I am a prodigious artist.

I acted appropriately during the whole carriage ride, although I do believe it was for an excessively long duration.


1 comment: