Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"Ki'y!"

This new palace has animals called "kitties" which wander about the property and rest in a particular room. As I love these beasts so thoroughly, I have attempted to learn to say kitty, but the "tt" sound is difficult for me. I do not touch the kitties, as the thought alone makes me laugh, but I enjoy standing near them and pointing. They are fascinating creatures which have not yet learned how to walk as I have, and they are covered in very soft hair which I so desperately would like to touch but am respectful enough not to molest. They have yet to gain a fondness for me and run from my presence. This confuses and saddens me, yet I understand their trepidation in being in the direct proximity of one so majestic as myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment