Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ellie the Toddler Mutant Ninja Turtle

I recently went to a beach for the birthday party for a potential suitor. The said suitor must have some penchant for green people with bulky torsos and hairbands worn over their eyes, because their depictions were upon nearly every surface. A "shell" was even placed upon my back, which I found to be quite a bit more comfortable and stylish than a hair bow, and thus never attempted to remove. It is quite the fashion statement, is it not? While I enjoyed the shell, the food, and the boy, I kept attempting to escape to a nearby party that was pink with balloons. Mommy and Daddy put their feet into the water while holding me, which made me very uncomfortable, as did attempting to walk on the sand by myself. They never got any of the accursed water upon me but I was nevertheless disconcerted by its proximity, and hope never to be placed in its presence again. I would, however, appreciate having that shell placed upon my back once more.




No comments:

Post a Comment