Saturday, July 25, 2015

Getting Dirty at the Lake

Mommy, Daddy, one of the GrandMommyServants, many relatives, and I went to a lake. I have been to a lake in the past, but this was the first lake I have visited into which people entered. I found this to be such an odd concept that I was unaware Daddy was carrying me into the lake until he was quite far. I was so surprised to be above the water that I had to evaluate the situation further and concluded that I had come this far unharmed and that I might as well continue further. I enjoyed watching my cousins playing in the water, but their splashing was quite inappropriate and unappreciated. Daddy occasionally attempted to dip my toesies into the water, but that was despised just as much. I continually urged Daddy onward into the lake, but this resulted in him getting my toesies wet. He claimed that this was a natural result of going further into the lake, but I find his credibility in the matter lacking. When he brought me back to the shore I found considerable enjoyment in playing in the sand and, later, in the dirt. Much of the substance stuck to my body, and while I would normally wish to be cleansed immediately, I felt carefree this particular day and experimented with messiness with my cousins. I found it to be fairly enjoyable if reserved for rare occasions.










No comments:

Post a Comment