Sunday, July 19, 2015

The New Palace and Its Grounds

The palace in which we now live is supposedly one that I have visited in the past but of which I have no remembrance. It belonged to GrandServants, but they have been kind enough to donate it to me. Worry not, for I have allowed them to remain in their bedroom downstairs as servants. I am quite pleased with the relocation. It is less hot here, I see all four GrandServants regularly, and I have more space to roam. This castle has two floors and a stairwell, which I was blocked from entering soon after our arrival to my dismay. It also has a vast acreage which I may wander to my liking. I am a very happy princess.  

"Mommy! I would like to toddle in that direction but I need your assistance!"

"This is such a large object for me to overcome that I shall require your help."

"I shall now obtain this notforellie for myself."

"Oh, it is quite heavy!"

"Daddy, may you grab it for me?"

I love rocks.

I especially love holding two rocks at once.

Rocks are not, however, for eating.

"Why must I not eat the rocks?"

"This is a birdbath? You expect me to believe that birddies take baths? Where are their toys?"

I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment