Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Road Trip Day 10: More Cousins and Singing in the Car

The next morning I found myself surrounded by cousins. We played Legos. I play Legos by sticking small pieces in my mouth and looking suspiciously happy until Mommy or Daddy notice and demand that I take the piece out of my mouth.




We also played some more structured games that I could not understand but found very amusing.


Then, just when I was comfortable, we again went into the car and continued on our way. MDS and I passed the time, as we did quite often, by singing along in the car. Mommy, Daddy, and MDS have always sung along to music in the car, but recently I have begun learning the words so that I could sing along, too. I do not know all of the words yet, but neither does MDS, and Mommy and Daddy struggle sometimes, too, so I believe myself to be doing quite well.



We arrived at our next hotel that night to find that one of Daddy's favorite cartoons was on. It was delightful, as it was about three ducks being raised by their uncle duck and going on adventures, but the adventures included things that were not ducks and I did not appreciate that. I struggled some, again, going to bed, but it was because Mommy could not grasp what I wanted. I do not know what was so difficult: I simply wanted to scream and point anywhere that we were not. This included pointing at my crib. I did not want to go in my crib, I simply wished to point at my crib and scream. Why must that be so confusing?

The next day was our last day of the road trip. I have very little to report on from that day, other than it was too long but ended with me seeing grandparents. So, as I have heard said, all is well that ends well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment