Thursday, September 14, 2017

Duckies

There is no toy more precious to me than that of rubber duckies. I love them all, and keep track of every one of them. I will often carry them around the house, at least one in each hand, just for the sake of keeping them with me. Due to their great numbers, I have had to come up with new ways of transporting them, including a stroller or the airplane, as shown below. I know where each one is located in the house, and will often run around the house, retrieving those that I had left behind while I was abroad. You can see in this first photograph, as well, the Mama Duck (white) and Dada Duck (green head). Due to my obvious infatuation with them, I have come to seek out duckies on television, in books, or while abroad. They may even surpass my love for kitties, but only slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment