Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Beach Vacation Day 2

The next day I awoke while it was still dark outside to find Mommy in the same room as me. I was so excited to see her that I woke her up to play with me instead of falling back asleep as I am wont to do. It did not stop me from being my playful self, however, as we spent the morning napping and playing. I had plenty of people with which to play, as I had all grandparents, Mommy, Daddy, and My Dear Sister with whom I could play. All of them talked about a mystical location called the beach, and it piqued my interest.

Here I am, preparing for the beach by being a mermaid.

Me playing with one of many grandparents.

I was so excited to go to the beach that I helped carry items out the door.

This excitement was all for naught, however, as the beach ended up being a dirty, cold, windy place with nothing that could possibly bring me joy beside some snuggles and some waves to distract me momentarily from the misery.

This is the happiest I was that whole excursion.

We finally returned to our new home where My Dear Sister and I were bathed and played more. There was joy in the world once more.


No comments:

Post a Comment