Friday, July 7, 2017

Beach Vacation Day 6

This was the third morning I awoke to find that there was no Mommy in my room. On this morning, however, I found this to be unacceptable and called for her. She came, and we snuggled for a long time. I eventually fell back asleep, only to be awoken by My Dear Sister climbing into my bed. I was sleepy all morning, and thus not terribly enthusiastic nor interested in all that was going on. Eventually I was placed back in the car, and I awoke at home. I have been much happier ever since. That evening we played in the water table...


...we hoola'd hoops...


 ...and we set off fireworks. This last event started off with things called "snakes." Fiery portals were created to some dark dimension out of which crawled foul snakes (snakes say Sssss usually, but these snakes did not say anything) that immediately died and were scattered by the wind. I cried until I was let down, but I made sure to stay beyond the line which indicated how close I could go and still be safe. I oohed and aahed.


I made sure to hold my fluffy animal so she could see as well. It was a giraffe. It appears that nobody knows what a giraffe says.


I also watched as Daddy lit off other fireworks that I watched between bouts of wandering. These fireworks were boxes that blew sparks into the air. I know not their purpose, but I appreciated the sparkles. There were even some that I was allowed to help hold: sparklers, glow sticks, and pop its. The latter needed to be thrown to explode, and so I was exceedingly proficient at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment