Friday, July 7, 2017

Beach Vacation Day 5

The next day we played some before going to the beach again.


This time at the beach it was, again, cold and windy, so I never felt any desire to leave my cuddly perch. Daddy and Grandpa tried to stand on a floating board on the water, but it never worked well for them and did little to change my opinion of the water. The hot tub we went to later, however, was delightful. Daddy tried to show me how to swim.

"See, Mommy? I am swimming."

I was more comfortable this time with the hot tub, and wandered on my own. It did not take me long to find buttons to press. I spent most of my time there.


When traveling about the tub on my own, I occasionally reached places that were too deep for me to stand. On those occasions, I did as I had seen other swimmers do at the lake, and leaned forward to kick with my legs and move my arms about. Daddy caught me every time I tried this, however, so I never got to swim on my own. I did, though, get to play with something My Dear Sister called "A Pew Pew." I was frustrated with using it, and regressed to playing with buttons.


 I then had another bath and wrestled with My Dear Sister. She always wins, but I scream louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment