Sunday, August 31, 2014

3 Months and 3 Weeks

It has come to my attention that I have not reported much about my progress as a princess. I know, it may be hard to believe, but I am changing quite often. Don't worry, I'm still just as perfect as ever, I am just getting more perfect all the time. I giggle a ton now, and they are real giggles. I love to grab things and shove them into my mouth, although I have found that perhaps not all things are meant to go into my mouth. Like fuzzy things. Those feel weird on my tongue. But I keep trying, just to check if something has changed. I do like to lick other things, like Mommy's shoulder. I have also started to really enjoy chewing on things referred to as teething rings, or as my Daddy calls them, chew toys (I wonder when he will learn that I am not a puppy. Or, at least, that's what Mommy says when he calls them chew toys. I do not know what a puppy is. Do they like to put things in their mouths and lick things, too? If so, I believe I would get along with puppies. I met a kitty in Washington and it was soft and kept walking away from me. I believe that it had the false impression that it was more regal than me. Silly kitty). I love TV, as well, but nobody lets me watch it. I find that very unfair, as Mommy and Daddy watch TV all the time. Well, Mommy does let me watch TV sometimes, but only when she says something about my nails and holds my hands and feet and makes this snip snip snip noise. I don't know what she's doing, I'm too busy watching the word ROKU bouncing across the screen. TV is cool. Daddy has been gone some this week at things called a Practicum and School, which sound to be nicer than that Work thing he used to be involved in much more. Plus he can come home earlier so I see him before I go to bed. I'm so glad when Daddy comes home. Glad as I can be. I also respond to my name now. Of course, I have always known what my name is, I just have decided it is better and more mature to respond instead of ignoring Mommy and Daddy. I like being able to sleep in my own bed again, and I love sleeping 10 to 11 hours, which means I nap less and play more! We have gone on a couple outings the last couple days, one to the Capitol and ensign peak and one to a little lake. Mommy and Daddy seemed excited by them. I liked to see new things, too, especially trees. Trees are fascinating. Have you ever looked at them? Pretty cool, huh? Daddy always insists on taking a ton of pictures of me wherever we go. I do not mind, as princesses are not to turn down a photo shoot, but I do wonder why he keeps fussing over "lighting" and "framing" and "focus" and on and on. Silly Daddy, all pictures of me are beautiful, because they are of me. Someday he will learn; in the meantime, I will just keep posing, smiling, and blinking right when he takes the picture.

Love,
Princess Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment