Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Trip to Washington: Days 2-4

The next few days included a ton of visiting loyal subjects and playing with various relations. I have discovered that there is this particular class of citizens labeled children. I do not know of what purpose they are, whether they are other lesser royals or if they are some sort of short servants the other citizens employ to pick food from the gardens and entertain them with dressing up and hiding around the house to be found. I believe they must be some part of a growth pattern I will follow as well, as my parents talk about what I will be like when I am the size of these miniature adults and talk about how much I have grown. I have to take their word that I have grown, and continue to grow, as I struggle at even remembering back to when I started this journal entry and thus am incapable of remembering my growth pattern. Either way, these children are very doting taxpayers, but can come on a little strong at times. They loved to hold me, even though I was nearly as big as them, and some even read to me. Others would poke me, which adults have done as well, but it seemed to bring these little ones endless enjoyment. I did not appreciate it, but I know they did it out of love. There were so many appointments, it was quite tiring. I am sure, though, that it did the kingdom some good to receive visits from their princess.

Love,
Princess Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment