Thursday, August 28, 2014

Two and a Half Months

The hairy one is much more clever of a scribe than Mommy, but she'll have to do for today. I'm developing some new skills! I can sort of hold onto my pink ball! I can grab my keys, too, but just in between my fists. I love my fists! Unraveling my fingers is so silly. My favorite new thing is what Mommy calls a mirror! She holds them up to my face and I see the world's cutest baby (second to me, of course) looking back at me! Funny thing - when I smile, she does, too! At the same time! I can't quite figure out who the baby is, but I stare at her all the time! Mommy says I can almost giggle - I sort of screech (especially when I see my lion or my mirror) but it's almost a giggle or laugh like I hear Mommy and Daddy do!

Love,
Princess Ellie (via Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment