Thursday, August 28, 2014

7 Weeks Into My Reign

This week was pretty good, but I did not see the hairy one called "Daddy" very much as he was at something called "work" way more than usual. Work sounds boring, I'm glad I don't have to do it. Anyway, I was really happy to see him after the really long days he was gone that I would talk and talk, telling him about my day. Sadly, I don't think he understood me very well, as right in the middle of me telling him about the very first bridal shower I attended, he said "Yeah? What are you talking about, Ellie?" I'm afraid he may not be very smart. They also keep talking about how big I'm getting and my chubby thighs. They really know how to make a girl feel special. Despite their rudeness, I smile more for them, look into the camera, sleep for seven hours a night, and keep talking to them. I even deem them worthy to receive sustained eye contact from me.

Love,
Princess Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment