Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Trip to Washington: Day 1 (Three and a Half Months)

My scribes/servants/parents, Queen Mommy and King Daddy, have been very attentive to me but very neglectful of their scribe duties. Here is their feeble attempt to get caught up.

This last week was very exciting for me, as I got to visit a province of my kingdom called Washington. I assume it was a province over which I rule, as all of the citizens appeared to be loyal subjects of mine. Also, I have no reason to assume that I do not rule the world. Anyway, we flew there in a vehicle known as a plane, which seemed like a car but better because I got to be held. The only thing I did not appreciate about the plane ride was that my parents scheduled the flight at night during my bed time (I cannot be terribly upset about this, however, as I am sure it was to avoid paparazzi and all of the attention that comes with being a traveling royal). I am very particular about my sleep routine, as I sleep ten hours a night now, and when I want to sleep I must be laid on my back. I also prefer this at other times during the day, and become very verbal about this regimen. My subjects in Washington did not appreciate the gravity of this matter, as they wanted to hold me and cuddle me as much as possible (who can blame them; I am very adorable), but they learned. Anyway, I expressed my concerns for a few minutes with my parents but eventually became too tired to voice my complaint further. Eventually we arrived in my Little Grandparents' castle where a bed awaited my presence.

The next day was very well worth my time. We visited the worship services there and I was introduced to many subjects who dutifully worshiped me and held me. I stayed true to my regal ways and allowed them to do so, unless it began to interrupt my alone time. I got to see all four of my Grandparents, who were just as fascinating and charming as ever.

I also had the opportunity to meet my Daddy's Mommy's Mommy and Daddy's Mommy's Sister (I am unsure of what royal position that affords them). They were both delightful ladies, and one gave me a ducky snuggling a blanket. Sometimes, I wish the ducky would let go of the blanky so I could snuggle it more effectively, but the ducky is entertaining, if not possessive. I got so many little gifts that day, I cannot begin to relate how perfectly spoiled I am by these Grandparents and relatives of mine.

More to come.
Love,
Princess Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment