Thursday, April 14, 2016

I, 'Punzel - Ellie

At times, I will crawl around on the ground.

Silly Mommy will say "Is Ellie a doggy?"

Me, indignantly standing upright, offended: "No, Ellie 'Punzel."

Mommy asks other ridiculous questions such as "Is Ellie a kid? A good girl? A girl? A child of God? Is your name Ellie?"

I always state vehemently that "I, 'Punzel."

"Who's Ada?" Mommy asks.

"Ada Ariel," I respond. Sometimes, however, she is Anna, or Elsa, or some other princess.

"Who's Mommy?" she enquires.

"Mommy Belle," which, logically, results in "Daddy Beast!" Although, I have recently admitted that "Daddy Ba'man," in which case "Ellie Supe'man."

This means that I must always "B'ush, and b'ush, and b'ush my hair." Regrettably, my hair is not as long as 'Punzel's, so I am often reduced to brushing my shoulder.

I have always been 'Punzel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment