Monday, April 11, 2016

Easter Dress - Ada

We recently celebrated Easter. As this was a day about Jesus, as Ellie kept yelling, and those days happen regularly, this had very little that made it unique excepting two key components: there were an unusually large number of people in my castle to air me, and I wore a more fancy dress that deserved more photographs. At first, this made me happy, because I was getting attention...


"Hello there, camera! Do you happen to know to where my Daddy went?"

"He was there a moment ago, and I was exceedingly exuberant to see him, but then you arrived and I no longer see his face."

"I wonder if I shall ever see him again."

 later, it made me sad, because I was not being held. 

"I can no longer remember what it is like to be held."

I was told repeatedly how beautiful it was and how beauteous I was in it, which was so obvious it need not be said. I, however, was more concerned with its taste. It lacked a real solid flavor, but was readily accessible to be chewed upon. That was its most delightful feature.

"Oh, there you are, Daddy! Do not mind me, I am simply consuming this garment."

No comments:

Post a Comment